Blind Resources info
Saturday, January 21, 2006
  audible is no longer blind friendly
I wrote this email to audible back on 12/17 2005. It is now 1/21 2006 and still no reply.
 
I have directed my emails to the following address and would encourage any blind people to do the same, maybe if enough of us say something they will respond.
 
audiblebeta@audible.com.
 
Hi,
I have been trying to contact you guys for some time about this problem as you will see in the pasted email shortly to follow!
You used to have a skip navigation link or a jump to page content link at the top of each page.
It is gone and makes your website very hard for blind people to navigate!
We need it back!!!
Not only am I am blind person that deserves equal access, but, I am one hell of a customer! I buy many titles from you guys and would appreciate it if you
would take this matter seriously!
I have a website for the blind called:
www.blindresources.info
I would hate for me to have to report that your site is no longer the great resource it once was!
Sited people can't even see the afor mentioned links, but, our screen readers can.
I expect a response to my email this time.
Joey Stuckey
 
 
 
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
BlindResources.info is a website administered by Joey Stuckey of Macon, Georgia U.S.A. The purpose of this site is to provide blind computer users with important information, product reviews, resources and real-world results with regard to software usage for the blind as well as script implementation and usage for Jaws For Windows plus any other information pertinent to the blind computer user. Visit our website for more info. www.blindresources.info

ARCHIVES
December 2004 / January 2006 / February 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2008 / November 2008 / January 2009 / March 2009 /


Powered by Blogger